Bust Volume pack
Convinced... in 4 points! Pack containing a gel and food supplements Firms the bust Tones the skin cells on the bust Natural food supplement Apply the gel every day, morning and evening, in addition to taking 2 capsules in the morning with a large glass of water.More details...
All our brand Claude Bell products
packaging and billing
- Capacity : 100 ml et 60 capsules
- Top Bust ingredients : fenugreek (trigonella foenum-graecum), fennel extract (foeniculum vulgare), soy extract (glycine max), marine collagen hydrolysate (from fish skin), dill extract (anethum graveolens), oregano extract (origanum vulgare), vitamin C, black pepper extract (piper nigrum), vitamins B5, B6 and B9, potassium iodide, support : wheat maltodextrin, anti-caking agent: magnesium stearate, vegetable capsule, coloring : titanium dioxide
- Nutritional analysis for 2 capsules : fenugreek (seed) 300 mg; fennel (fruit) 100 mg; soy (seed) 100 mg (of which 40 mg isoflavones); marine collagen 100 mg; dill (fruit) 80 mg; oregano (aerial parts) 80 mg; black pepper (seed) 50 mg; vitamin C 80 mg (100% RDA*); vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid) 6 mg (100% RDA*); vitamin B6 1,4 mg (100% RDA*); vitamin B9 200 μg (100% RDA*)
- Composition Gel Bust Star: aqua, paraffinum liquidum, cetearyl alcohol, glycerylpolymetgacrylate, rahnella/soy prtein ferment, propylene glycol, stearic acid, isopropyl myristate, ceteareth-20, panax ginseng seed extract, zingiber officinale extract, glycerin, peg-8, palmitoyl oligipeptide, carbonner, xanthan gum, methylparaben, cinnamomum zeylanicum bark oil, cananga odorata leaf oil, tocopheryl acetate, silica/hydrated silica, arginine, eugenol, benzyl benzoate, linalool
- Feature : food supplement
- Brand : Labophyto & Claude Bell
Food supplements are not medicines and cannot replace a varied and balanced diet. It is recommended to consume the food supplement as part of a healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Never leave the tablets within the reach of children. Under no circumstances, pregnant or breastfeeding women, and people under medical treatment must not use them. For your health, eat at least five fruits and vegetables a day. In addition, regular physical activity is recommended. Avoid eating too much fat, too much sugar, too much salt, and avoid snacking between meals. www.mangerbouger.fr.